Phil is a well rounded developer from West Sayville, NY. A jack of all trades, he has experience in music, 3D modeling, video editing, and a plethora of programming languages. After graduating from Farmingdale State College's Computer Engineering Program in 2016, Phil has worked full time at Brook Street Games.
- Objective-C, C++, Java, Swift, Web
- Game Design, Positioning, iOS Development Tools
- Music Production, Multiple Instruments
- 3D Modeling: Blender
James is an experienced programmer with a vast skillset. Since graduating from Binghamton University in 2014, James has worked profssionally as a back-end web developer, and C# software engineer.
- C#, C++, Java, Python, Web
- Game Design, Playability Testing, Android Development Tools
- Terminal Commands, Shell Scripts
- Graphic Design: Paint.net, Photoshop
Campbell is a very talented animator and 3D modeler. He is responsible for most of the artwork on "BOMBED".
- 2D Animation, Sketching
- Layouts, Positioning
- 3D Modeling: Maya